In response to #tuesdayuseitinasentence hosted by Kelli. Thank you again for sharing this with me 🙂 .
Here are the prompt rules:
1. Make a sentence with the word of the week. Leave it as just a sentence or write a post to go with it.
2. Try to do it on Tuesday.
3. Include the hashtag #tuesdayuseitinasentence.
4. Post it on Twitter and/or Facebook (if you have a public site) and/or Pinterest and/or WordPress and/or any other social media site you belong to.
5. Participate as many times as you’d like. You can write a different sentence for each platform, but please keep it to one sentence per post.
6. If you post your sentence here on WordPress or on any other site where there’s a clickable link, include the link in the comment section for this week.
7. Google #tuesdayuseitinasentence to find other participants! The more you connect, the bigger it gets and the more views and followers you’ll have.
Banished from Heaven for a sin she didn’t know she’d committed, the angel slowly embraces the darkness that sorrow offers. Fallen, alone for now. But Pandemonium will be opened for her.