In response to #tuesdayuseitinasentence prompt Joy offered by Kelly at Forty c’est fantastique
Here are the prompt rules:
- 1. Make a sentence with the word of the week. Leave it as just a sentence or write a post to go with it.
- 2. Try to do it on Tuesday.
- 3. Include the hashtag #tuesdayuseitinasentence.
- 4. Post it on Twitter and/or Facebook (if you have a public site) and/or Pinterest and/or WordPress and/or any other social media site you belong to.
- 5. Participate as many times as you’d like. You can write a different sentence for each platform, but please keep it to one sentence per post.
- 6. If you post your sentence here on WordPress or on any other site where there’s a clickable link, include the link in the comment section for this week.
- 7. Google #tuesdayuseitinasentence to find other participants! The more you connect, the bigger it gets and the more views and followers you’ll have.
Who doesn’t love the joy of reminiscing the days when they were too young to care, or too old to feel anything but shame at spending their vacation with their elderly aunt?
Sally could answer that question, when she knocked on her uncle’s door that morning. But she loved the lonely widower.