The smell of strawberry jam wafted from the cooking pot, bringing her back to the days when her grandmother was preparing her favourite jam so that her holiday breakfasts be memorable. She could visualize the grey haired woman whom she loved dearly standing in her kitchen, her apron smeared with sugar and strawberry spots. Good times.
Here are the prompt rules:
- Make a sentence with the word of the week. Leave it as just a sentence or write a post to go with it.
- Try to do it on Tuesday.
- Include the hashtag #tuesdayuseitinasentence.
- Post it on Twitter and/or Facebook (if you have a public site) and/or Pinterest and/or WordPress and/or any other social media site you belong to.
- Participate as many times as you’d like. You can write a different sentence for each platform, but please keep it to one sentence per post.
- I will be trolling Twitter for the hashtag, so watch my Twitter feed in the sidebar for retweets. Make sure to connect on Twitter with other participants!
- If you post your sentence here on WordPress or on any other site where there’s a clickable link, include the link in the comment section for this week.
- Google #tuesdayuseitinasentence to find other participants! The more you connect, the bigger it gets and the more views and followers you’ll have.
- Have fun!
What are you waiting for? Make up a sentence and join in!